Booking Summer 2021 Now!!
Only book by the week or seasonal in June, July and August
- Please contact us to confirm availability prior to placing a deposit.
- A deposit of $300 is required to hold a reservation; check, paypal, venmo or credit cards accepted. Full balance is due 21 days before arrival. Personal checks accepted up until 21 days before arrival.
- Check-out is before 10 a.m. / Check-in after 4 p.m.
- All cottages are NON SMOKING.
- Pets are allowed with permission on a limited basis along with a returnable fee of $100.
- We do not rent to individuals under 21 unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- 2 night minimum in May, September and October. We will make every effort to accommodate special requests if cottages available. Please email any special requests.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations more than 30 days before arrival date are fully refundable less $50 administrative fee. Cancellations made 10-30 days before arrival date are 50% refundable. Cancellations less than 10 days before arrival date are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- SERVICES PROVIDED: Your rate includes furnishings, cookware, flatware, and cutlery along with pillows and comforters for all beds in your cottage. All cottages have outdoor grills and outdoor tables.
- Linens: To help with our cost, and to provide better rates for you, we are no longer providing sheets or towels. For information on what beds are in your cottage, visit our Rates page. Please call with any questions.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE IS PROVIDED.
- Also included are dishes, utensils, toilet paper, grill and outdoor table for your comfort and enjoyment.
- All cottages should be left clean; as they were found. Your credit card information will be kept on file up to 1 week after departure. If there is any damage, or excessive cleaning needed, you will be charged an ADDITIONAL fee, minimum of $50.00, maximum $500.00. You will receive an invoice should this occur.